Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A skinny dip in the pond!

After talking through which type of blog would be best for me to use, I have decided that this is the most user friendly! Coming from the technology generation, I was not endowed with the abilities necessary to be good with technology. This is a blog about my thoughts. These thoughts will include discussions from class that spiked an interested for me as well as thoughts that just pop in my head. It will be my public stream of consciousness. This first post is just a test post to make sure that I am doing it correctly, and if I do, I will continue posting accordingly!

"An Aggie doesn't lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do."

1 comment:

  1. I get to leave your first comment!! Comments = Bloggy love. You are loved. xoxo

    ReplyDelete